On todays game of "whats that leak?"

inkedrose

washed up superhero
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I've seen water drip from this before, thought it was just condensation or water trapped in tub. Just flushed my cooling system and it started leaking a bunch again. Almost 100 degrees today and no rain. Don't have any extra hoses hanging? Just below my battery tray on firewall. Whats that for and is it supposed to be dripping?

Attachments

• IMG_2162.MOV
    9.7 MB
Heres a couple jpg . Looks like it should have a hose attached. Hasn't had anything on it since I've had this Jeep. Drain is on passenger side firewall just below battery tray. I've seen it drip before but usually after a rain or something like that. Weird that it started while flushing system. Was sitting in my garage the whole time on a hot ass day. Heater core I think is right there? So far I have only done the first drain, refilled with distilled and radiator flush. Have not back flushed the core yet. Was running to get it back up to temp and cycle cleaner before draining again. It started dripping pretty steadily after running for a few minutes

IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

Little blurry, but that appears to be the condensate line for the AC evaporator. Are you running the AC?

Tops off, may have flipped it on accident. I'll double check. Timing just seemed weird. That would make sense