Ordered BedRug

I go and hire a Carpet/furniture cleaner annually. Works a treat on upholstery and carpet, you'l be amazed at the crap that comes out of everything.
My carpet is pretty beat, it looks ok but it’s not worth putting too much money or energy into. I do need to get some surface rust on the tub though 😩

Im excited for your purchase. I will be buying mine soon as well and I hope it fits nice! I think mine will be granulated rubber. Keep us posted on how it fits, and if you think it quiets down your interior!

I was very happy with my bedrug purchase. was coming from a bare tub so honestly anything was an improvement. the only critique i have is i have a short console and i wasnt thrilled with how the carpet came together by the ebrake. leaves a bit of a gap where the pieces come together, if you have a full console it would be great!

The bed of my truck is lined with a "BedRug" and they fit like a glove, I imagine they have the same fit for the Jeep tub too.

I recently installed Bedrug in the back of my TJ and I really like it. I left the original carpet in the front for now because I have Quadratec mats that cover most of it anyway.
PXL_20210413_235006230.jpg

I opened the box when it arrived today, laid it out on the garage floor, looked it over , and will be returning it tomorrow. Came from an Amazon hub in Kentucky, and had absolutely been returned before I received it.
Cleaned my OEM carpets and put them back in.

• Wow
Reactions: Midtenn
I opened the box when it arrived today, laid it out on the garage floor, looked it over , and will be returning it tomorrow. Came from an Amazon hub in Kentucky, and had absolutely been returned before I received it.
Bummer! I ordered mine from Quadratec. They arrived in perfect condition in just a couple days.

Perfect. Now you can save your money for when you get old.

When I ordered my BedRug, I removed the original carpet and threw it away. I then put heavy rubber insulation/sound deadening on the entire floor and bed. When the BedRug showed up I installed it and found it to be just a little loose fitting. I wish I would have kept the original carpet and put the BedRug over it and it would have fit perfectly and would have added to the insulation/deadening effect. I am still very happy with my purchase, but I would advise anybody to keep their carpet to see if it is needed to make the BedRug fit good and tight.