Organizing Power Lines

DailyDrivenTJ

Supporting Member
I am trying to tidy up wires near the battery posts.

What have yall done to get things organized?

Would you share any photos and/or inspirations?

TIA

I use a Bussmann for all of my 30 amp or less circuits with fuses or relays. It vastly simplifies wiring and makes troubleshooting and adding new circuits a breeze.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/bussmann-auxiliary-fuse-and-relay-module-installation.19796/
There are other fuse blocks available, though they often don't have relay slots. The exception is the SPOD, but that is very expensive and has a limited number of circuits.

The same terminals you would use for the Bussmann can also be used to create OEM style electrical connectors, anywhere from 1 to 60 pins.

Reactions: DailyDrivenTJ
I use a Bussmann for all of my 30 amp or less circuits with fuses or relays. It vastly simplifies wiring and makes troubleshooting and adding new circuits a breeze.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/bussmann-auxiliary-fuse-and-relay-module-installation.19796/
There are other fuse blocks available, though they often don't have relay slots. The exception is the SPOD, but that is very expensive and has a limited number of circuits.

The same terminals you would use for the Bussmann can also be used to create OEM style electrical connectors, anywhere from 1 to 60 pins.
What is your thicker GA wires like?

Thank you for the link.

This is my installation.

Attachments

• B7751CC6-FA81-43BD-AAA5-4A8E95240DC4.jpeg
    B7751CC6-FA81-43BD-AAA5-4A8E95240DC4.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: Steel City 06
What is your thicker GA wires like?

Thank you for the link.
The busses for the Bussmann are 4 AWG fed from a double 125 amp fuse panel run with 2/0 AWG to the battery. The supplemental ground straps are 2 AWG. The alternator cable is also 2 AWG.

Everything coming out of the Bussmann is between 10 and 22 AWG.