P0121 and P0123 codes and stutter

MadDawg86

hey guys i just bought my first jeep a couple months ago a 1999 jeep wrangler sahara 4.0 5 speed and i'm having a issue with it that i can't seem to figure out. I keep getting a p0121 and p0123 in computer and those codes are both tps sensor codes and i'm getting a stutter at around 2,800rpms and i've replaced it twice thinking my first one might have been bad then I went on through all the normal things I would change with I get a new ride. New plugs, wires, dis. cap, rotor, Etc..... and even changed the intake/exhaust gasket because of a leak there causing it to idle high. I went to my guy at dodge that I deal with up there he looked up the most common fixes for those codes and told me the most common fix for that is the clock spring so I changed the clock cpring and nothing changed so now i'm just getting frustrated and want to just sell if I can't find the problem soon I bought it to enjoy with friends but i'm spending all my time and money just trying to fix one problem. Anyone that has had this problem or just has anymore ideas on what might be causing it any help would be much appreciated

Welcome, Beautiful country, we stayed there last year at Lance aux Epines. I would have loved to had my TJ there. Did you clear the codes from the system after parts replacement? When you replaced the sensor did you an original mopar one? The TJ's are very picky with the brand sensors installed as well as 02 sensors.