P0700 with a P0720 code erratic shifting

If you ferry it over, bring a spare TPS...

The salt killed most TJ's over here. Want one that doesn't need welded on? Kiss 10 bands goodbye... The original owner had it until 2016, and the frame is in great shape. Really all it needs is a steering stabilizer, adjustable track bar, and some gears.

I moved here from Yokota Air Base in 2014 and have yet to go to the track in Norwalk, or even in Oberlin for that matter.

That’s not so bad tbh…there is hope!

Reid has all the parts you need in his garage if u want to buy some lol.

• Haha
Reactions: R3ID05TJ
LOL I got some goodies. Might still be for sale if somebody wants a stack of goodies bad enough. I don't have track bars or gears yet tho. The only 2 things I'm missing.

The only 2 things I'm missing.

Bob Ross Television GIF

@SkylinesSuck would roast me for fun at the Norwalk raceway. But I’d likely get him at a windy track just gotta find one. 😆
I'm not so sure you wouldn't pull on me anywhere except maybe through 1st. But we should definitely find out!
I moved here from Yokota Air Base in 2014 and have yet to go to the track in Norwalk, or even in Oberlin for that matter.

I never noticed your location before. We are going to all have a meet up at Norwalk dragway. Run the strip then keep going right off the end and do donuts in the cornfield next door 😆 Drinks at Quarry Hill afterwards.

Unrelated, but I was supposed to go see the eclipse in Milan at Grandma's (plans changed). My dentist who I am friends with and is a pilot I talk to frequently at work offered me a seat to fly up and watch the eclipse. I said thanks but we were already going with family, but asked where he was flying to. He said Norwalk with Wakeman as a backup. Small world.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeE024
I'm not so sure you wouldn't pull on me anywhere except maybe through 1st. But we should definitely find out!

I never noticed your location before. We are going to all have a meet up at Norwalk dragway. Run the strip then keep going right off the end and do donuts in the cornfield next door 😆 Drinks at Quarry Hill afterwards.

Unrelated, but I was supposed to go see the eclipse in Milan at Grandma's (plans changed). My dentist who I am friends with and is a pilot I talk to frequently at work offered me a seat to fly up and watch the eclipse. I said thanks but we were already going with family, but asked where he was flying to. He said Norwalk with Wakeman as a backup. Small world.

I was on my lunch break and got to see it in the parking lot. From the Lorain lowes, it was cool.

I hope you don’t want me to drag race a 4 banger brick. But hell yeah, drinks after! I’ll bring apple juice though. 19 :(