P1075 after installing new 4-hole injectors

old jeep man

Install new 4-hole injectors now I am getting a p 0175 code. I have a complete new exhaust from manifold to tailpipe new O2 sensors. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you use the proper NTK, NGK, or Mopar O2 sensors? Aftermarket sensors are a crapshoot and Bosch O2 sensors will not work properly due to them being set up for a different bias voltage.

Reactions: Chris
Did you use the proper NTK, NGK, or Mopar O2 sensors? Aftermarket sensors are a crapshoot and Bosch O2 sensors will not work properly due to them being set up for a different bias
Did you use the proper NTK, NGK, or Mopar O2 sensors? Aftermarket sensors are a crapshoot and Bosch O2 sensors will not work properly due to them being set up for a different bias voltage.
I had the p o 175 code on the original O2 sensors before I put in the new sensors. And the new exhaust. But I had installed the new Four Hole injectors. Thank you for a quick reply.

If you tried to answer what brand of O2 sensors you installed your answer didn't make it through all the quotes. But it's not always the O2 sensor that can cause a rich condition or O2 sensor error code, so can a bad pre-catalytic converter.