"Pacing myself" build

Picked it up late. You'll have to settle for no center caps.
20190220_181304.jpg
20190220_181241.jpg

Definitely a more subdued look, but OMG! So quiet and smooth! I love new tires!

I would really love to tell you "I told you so!" but I don't think you would really care, as long as it is fixed!

Not counting my chickens until more seat time. This weekend is ball joint replacement. Not looking forward to it.
You have all of the fun!
This weekend I am taking off my factory, and putting a class 5 monster hitch on my GMC. Too bad we live so far apart. It would be fun to hang out and fix cars!

Reactions: bobthetj03
You have all of the fun!
This weekend I am taking off my factory, and putting a class 5 monster hitch on my GMC. Too bad we live so far apart. It would be fun to hang out and fix cars!

You are on a Moab mission. Keep up the good work. Having the capability to camp comfortably and drag your jeep with you will pay off in spades.

Reactions: ac_
You are on a Moab mission. Keep up the good work. Having the capability to camp comfortably and drag your jeep with you will pay off in spades.

I hope you are right because the thing I learned first was this is expensive! haha! I plan on making it worth it though. I am going to take more trips. I want to do some more traveling.

Reactions: JMT and lowranger
I hope you are right because the thing I learned first was this is expensive! haha! I plan on making it worth it though. I am going to take more trips. I want to do some more traveling.

Yes, it is expensive. I try to justify it by all the money i save in hotel stays. Lol!

Reactions: ac_
Yes, it is expensive. I try to justify it by all the money i save in hotel stays. Lol!
I am getting to the point where the Hotels might be cheaper. lol First mistake buying a short bed truck. That was the most costly mistake so far. If I would have bought a long bed, I wouldn't have to change my hitch or add an extension and all of the stuff that comes with the extension.

Once it is all installed and working, and I am outside camping, it will all be worth it.