Paramount Flat Fender Flares

Not sure where you're getting that information but I've had Bushwackers on my Jeep for at least 5 years, my Jeep is always parked outside in the California sun and they've held up great. I've done a couple of trips on the Rubicon Trail, rubbed up against a few rocks and trees over the years, and they didn't get any cracks. Ultimately I think I want to replace them with aftermarket steel fenders but those are more of a "solution looking for a problem" in my case because I'm not having any clearance issues with my current setup. Besides, I have a few other priorities for my Jeep, like new PRP seats and replacing the lunchbox front locker with an ARB.
That’s great, I’m glad you’ve had such a positive experience!

I have knock off Bushcrackers on my Jeep. I've exploded a few over the years. Someday I'll pony up and get something that will last.

Thanks for that. For my money...pocket fender flares are worse.
Oh, take it in stride. You know we're beating up on you. 😉 Still like you...and that's what counts.

• Haha
Reactions: ejay
I have knock off Bushcrackers on my Jeep. I've exploded a few over the years. Someday I'll pony up and get something that will last.
I went this route with my last off road vehicle and i ended up spending more in the long run then saving for the quality parts and being patient. I bought the paramount flairs in a pinch to pass inspection (on top of $1500 in other inspection repairs) I am trying to live by the motto "buy once, cry once" it'll take longer to buy the quality winch, gears, lockers, etc that I ultimately want but when I get them, they'll last.

Reactions: Tob and Ron505
Well, in that case, here you go and it even comes with pre drilled holes.

View attachment 229088
IMG_20190502_190640.jpg
IMG_20190502_190904.jpg

In case you were curious what those looked like when installed

I went this route with my last off road vehicle and i ended up spending more in the long run then saving for the quality parts and being patient. I bought the paramount flairs in a pinch to pass inspection (on top of $1500 in other inspection repairs) I am trying to live by the motto "buy once, cry once" it'll take longer to buy the quality winch, gears, lockers, etc that I ultimately want but when I get them, they'll last.
If I'm patient, I may be dead. Too many toys over here to put top notch crap on all of them. Something has to suffer....and it's my wallet every time my cheap crap breaks., lol. Maybe someday my TJ will become the priority.

By the way, I'm thinking of adding some of that garden edging to my Duramax :p

• Haha
Reactions: MeanGreen86
I
Anyone have personal experience with the Warrior Products flares? How they line up and fit? If the powder coat melts in the rain? 🤷‍♂️
I've been wondering the same. It's hard to find flat flares made of metal that don't involve cutting. But holy crap those are expensive.

Reactions: Tob
Speaking of fender flares, here's the tow rig of a guy that I know that races MX, circa 1974. Check out those rubber cove base flares! Top notch right thar.

IMG_20210220_0005_NEW_2.jpg

What size did you go with? I'm really liking the look. Any more pictures?
I went with the 4.5". It's the same distance away from the tub as the Rubicon flares. I installed these rather recently, so not a lot of pics yet. Here are a few.

D5A5DF27-D7CE-4170-A60E-413375BB2808.jpeg

F29B9991-B1A9-44E9-AA14-92D31B25539B.jpeg

42C8632B-28F9-4E71-BF5A-3B21FF1A5A3A.jpeg