Parasitic battery drain

Bluetooth you say? Why so?
That probably applies more to separate units used for calls or as a wireless audio transmitter. These units can have issues as they get older where they are constantly trying to connect. I’ve seen GPS units do the same. You can disconnect it and see if it helps.

That fuse is the Accessories fuse, after pulling it just now and inspecting the Jeep when running, the radio still works, the fan still works, the headlights and taillights all work. The only things on that 10 amp fuse that didn't work are the two dome lights on the speaker bar and the courtesy lights on the passenger and drivers foot well. All lights go off when the doors shut or when I depress the door switch while checking. Here is what I'm finding in the Service Manual for Fuse # 26

View attachment 167686

That fuse is the Accessories fuse, after pulling it just now and inspecting the Jeep when running, the radio still works, the fan still works, the headlights and taillights all work. The only things on that 10 amp fuse that didn't work are the two dome lights on the speaker bar and the courtesy lights on the passenger and drivers foot well. All lights go off when the doors shut or when I depress the door switch while checking. Here is what I'm finding in the Service Manual for Fuse # 26

View attachment 167686

So I just pulled that fuse because it kept killing my battery. What update do you have for fixing the issue? Was it a bad wire or something?