Picked up an 04 TJ today!

I haven't really had a chance to look it over enough to see all the goodies but its silver, has mud tires, a light bar across the hood, and a snorkel. I'm excited to see what the future holds for my TJ! Pictures soon, maybe.
Your gonna love it.

Reactions: StG58
I haven't really had a chance to look it over enough to see all the goodies but its silver, has mud tires, a light bar across the hood, and a snorkel. I'm excited to see what the future holds for my TJ! Pictures soon, maybe.
What do you mean maybe? Show us the Jeep! That's why we're all here!

Here's a few. I did try to spray the Raleigh NC grime off of it. I'm ready to get some mud on this bad boy! Things I want to do soon would be black out the wheels and the front grill, sooner than later get a top with tinted windows, and get more aggressive fenders.

1A9DEBAD-0060-4AE6-B96C-6F2D928D7C9A.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

Looks nice! A couple of mods, but still pretty much a clean slate. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jmaness01
Cool! Get rid of the milk jugs on your bumpers and prep and paint the fenders till you get the more aggressive ones.

Keep your milk jug mounting hardware if you decide to add stubby bumper end caps from Mopar (Amazon Prime about $26).

Keep your milk jug mounting hardware if you decide to add stubby bumper end caps from Mopar (Amazon Prime about $26).
I bought the end caps and they are nice. Bye jugs lol
caps are worth it. Bye bye jugs

IMG_8749.JPG

Reactions: JMT and Fouledplugs