Picked up Jeep number 4 yesterday

Agree ... nice rigs! I'm in the 4xJeep club too. '88 MJ, '89 XJ, '03 TJ & '04 LJ. All in daily use but seldomly all on the same day. 😊
I was wondering when you’d show up!

Reactions: PCO6
Thanks.

That is awesome! Same here - kids get to drive all except the Rubi- unless I am with them. Used it to teach them to drive a manual.
I really like the 5 speed in my Rubi too. Gears are taller than the 6-speed, gear box is nice. It just drives really nice, and has all the gizmo’s like cruise control, compass mirror, et al....

Just crawled out from under my LJ. The work never ends! 🤣
I was going to say, “or we’re all project junkies!” I’m so sore from the last two days under mine.

Reactions: PCO6
I was going to say, “or we’re all project junkies!” I’m so sore from the last two days under mine.

I know the feeling. I spent a week on my back about 3 weeks ago to scrape most the undercoating off of my XJ and then repainted it. My shoulders were killing me but at least I slept well.

• Haha
Reactions: JMT
So I have driven the LJ for a couple of weeks now and really like it. Rotated tires, put seat risers on, cleaned throttle body/IAC, removed milk jugs, etc... Really torn on whether or not to put the 16 year old in it as a daily for her! Thinking I'd like to keep it and maybe let her kick around in my '18 JL. Even though it is worth more, it is easily "replaceable". The LJ is a no-accident, original paint, meticulously maintained example. That may be the one to lift/modify slightly (vs. the original Rubicon). UUGH.

IMG_1073.JPG

Reactions: Apparition
So I have driven the LJ for a couple of weeks now and really like it. Rotated tires, put seat risers on, cleaned throttle body/IAC, removed milk jugs, etc... Really torn on whether or not to put the 16 year old in it as a daily for her! Thinking I'd like to keep it and maybe let her kick around in my '18 JL. Even though it is worth more, it is easily "replaceable". The LJ is a no-accident, original paint, meticulously maintained example. That may be the one to lift/modify slightly (vs. the original Rubicon). UUGH.

View attachment 262169
Big tires make LJ's look better.