Picture request: no door mirrors

In New Zealand any vehicle older that 2000 only requires 1 interior mirror (so I just sneak in on that woohoo) later that 2000 requires one interior and one drivers side mirror.

Reactions: CodaMan
Here is my Harley mirror...
Mirror1.JPG
mirror2.JPG

Reactions: tman66 and Kiwi TJ
I have those exact same mirrors. This is the second summer I've been using them. The other day I went to check my passenger side mirror to find the glass swinging by a strand of glue, just as I reached across it fell and shattered all over the road behind me. So now I only have the one on the driver side lol.

For the record I feel they are a bit to small for my liking. When I get another set they will either be convex or a bit larger
20170606_204102.jpg

Reactions: Reece
2 months ago my wife refused to ride doorless and refused to let any of our kids either. Now she's hooked and everyone rides doorless (w seatbelts, of course), and in TX just need one mirror that you can see 200ft behind with, so no need for more mirrors, especially in our small town. Just means more money to spend on useful mods!

I use a similar setup with a relocation bracket.

Yes, which is why I typically move the mirrors back to the door location when the doors are on for this exact reason. Takes a few extra minutes, but I feel it is worth my time for safety.

I leave the brackets on the Jeep full time. I don't know what brand they are or much about them because they were on the Jeep when I bought it.

HL_M5eurllgVnIYoou6IyYflXLbrNWbki1jCkNBXSbk?dl=0&size=1600x1200&size_mode=3.jpg

4rhihUkDTO9zis4TnWPCw1rR4EJz-rskkt3gA5e9xkI?dl=0&size=1600x1200&size_mode=3.jpg

I have these
http://www.4wheelparts.com/Exterior...aspx?t_c=3&t_s=465&t_pt=3282&t_pn=RUG11025.18

They work great with little vibration. You can get similar styles for a little cheaper if you want round or square mirrors. I'm a mirror freak so I wanted to largest option. They can be difficult to get lined up but work great with my half doors or no doors. I also found after I bought them that they were available with a short arm. Which I wish I had since I've already nearly knocked them off on trees a few times.
Edit : They work with half doors so long as you have adjustable door strap limiters.
Here's a pic installed.
IMG_6754.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob5589 and CodaMan
I have these
http://www.4wheelparts.com/Exterior...aspx?t_c=3&t_s=465&t_pt=3282&t_pn=RUG11025.18

They work great with little vibration. You can get similar styles for a little cheaper if you want round or square mirrors. I'm a mirror freak so I wanted to largest option. They can be difficult to get lined up but work great with my half doors or no doors. I also found after I bought them that they were available with a short arm. Which I wish I had since I've already nearly knocked them off on trees a few times.
I've got the same, but I'll take them off on the trail.

I got a set of these at 4 Wheel Parts and they work great. Easy install and stay put even in the heaviest winds. No whistling or movement like others. The bracket can stay attached with doors on. Highly recommended.
Rugged Ridge Quick Release Mirror Relocation Kit (Black) - 11025.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What is everyone using for mirrors when going doorless? and what is your opinion of them?

See picture of my mirror brackets. these are similar to the one they sell in quadratic for cheap. Move your mirrors permenantly. No obstruction from the windshield frame because you look through the windshield on the passenger side.

IMG_7729.JPG