Piss & Moan Table

Oh no it's going to be the end of the world it's January in New England and we are going to get snow!!!

The weather "people" are losing their little minds. I'm sure they are getting ready to report live from a snowbank.

The people in the studio will be wearing turtle neck sweaters, some might wear mittens to really wind up the viewers.

Well I'm off to the store to fight for a grocery cart so I can stock up on ring dings, and chips.

One of Boston Mayor Wu's new hires says snow removal is sexist in Boston. A study out of Sweden says woman are more likely to be hurt by falling on ice on sidewalks.

So rather than clear the main roads, side roads, and sidewalks should be cleared first? This Woke shit needs to stop.

https://www.fsg.org/blog/can-snow-clearing-be-sexist

The big cities that pay for the whole party, the F-22 and all that high tech stuff like your iphone. You can't have what you have without us.
Big cities are also the largest drain on resources across the board. For all the "advancements", one would think they should be a productive force for the country instead of cesspools filled with self absorbed, self righteous, hypocrites, thinking the rest of the world would collapse with out them to save us all!!!

Oh and BTW, you have nothing with out us (Rural America)... Where do you think the vast majority of the water SoCal gets comes from? Where do you think the majority of the food on store shelves comes from (besides china).

We went down to take my youngest daughter out for drinks after her 21st birthday.

My older daughters car wouldn't start and some students "helped".
The battery wouldn't charge on the stand at the auto parts store. We put it back and called AAA. I waited 2 hours for them while everyone had cake.

The guy finally shows up and its the alternator like I thought. It ruined the battery running at 10V. My daughter said it's been squeeling a couple days.

So we leave it to get towed to a place to fix it because its another city and outside in 5 degree weather.

We get home late, then I get up early for work to a 58 F house. The furnace won't start. So we're waiting for things to open so we can get a car repaired remotely and the furnace back on.

We went down to take my youngest daughter out for drinks after her 21st birthday.

My older daughters car wouldn't start and some students "helped".
The battery wouldn't charge on the stand at the auto parts store. We put it back and called AAA. I waited 2 hours for them while everyone had cake.

The guy finally shows up and its the alternator like I thought. It ruined the battery running at 10V. My daughter said it's been squeeling a couple days.

So we leave it to get towed to a place to fix it because its another city and outside in 5 degree weather.

We get home late, then I get up early for work to a 58 F house. The furnace won't start. So we're waiting for things to open so we can get a car repaired remotely and the furnace back on.
Fantastic. We *are* in a Mercury Retrograde right now...

What came first, the chicken or the egg? I built the facilities that made the things that I can’t do without. 😉
I guess what I'm saying is the chickens and eggs work together happily in California. When one starts looking at the other thinking they are plotting against them it might be time for self reflection. The coup will be fine either way but nobody wants sour eggs or chickens. Either way I guess you have to live with the chickenshit.