Poll: Which one of these stickers do you like for my front quarter panel?

Front 1/4 panel decal / sticker / in between "X" & "JEEP" Vote which one you like ?

• Total voters

OHFIVETJ

TJ Addict
1578153846596.png
1578153750886.png
1578153786500.png
1578154295564.png

i like um all, and none of them would go on my Jeep.
so i'd have to decline my right to vote. in an attempt to not sway your decision (if that's what this is about).

stickers on my jeep, are like the tattoo's on my body. and i don't give a rats ass what anyone else likes. it's your personal choice and no opinion of what "looks cooler" should sway you.

Why doesn't the Zeppelin sticker have an American flag in it?

Zoso is Led Zeppelin?

IV

Each band member picked a symbol. Jimmy picked one that looked like Zoso, but it isn't really a word nor does it spell anything. He was into the occult at the time and was wanting everyone to have a sigil.
demons1.jpg

The OP ought to use caution or he might conjure a demon. :)

Last edited:
IV

Each band member picked a symbol. Jimmy picked one that looked like Zoso, but it isn't really a word nor does it spell anything. He was into the occult at the time and was wanting everyone to have a sigil.
View attachment 132540

The OP ought to use caution or he might conjure a demon. :)

aww man...now all them tramp stamp tattoo's on all them crazy b!itches i used to know back in the day are starting to make sense.

I’m partial to the subdued flag myself.
Take my vote for what it is. LOL
F63CD347-15E6-43C3-8DE6-0A3BFD9D9882.jpeg

Weren't 'The Stones' English ??
Anyway I'd go with the black Stars n Stripes

HMMMMM, No stickers at all is winning with the black & White flag coming in 2nd so far. Interesting, most jeeps in my area i see have stickers everywhere all over them.

After I painted my Jeep, the only decals that went back on it (there were quite a few before) were a B&W Canadian flag one, and the Jeep letters. I'd say either the B&W one, or none. So much cleaner looking.