Post pictures of your Spiderweb shade

lovemachine

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I almost have myself, and the wife, talked into getting a spiderweb shade. I’m tempted to get the Shadecage.

To the guys who have the Spiderweb shade, can you post up pictures?

Thanks!

Reactions: tomtaylz
The puppies are not amused.
2.jpg

I don’t have pics but I’ve had my Spider shade for 3 summers in 110 degree heat. Not brittle at all. Should of been my first mod. They are a steel for what they do.

Best part put it on once and leave it forever. All tops fit over it
I had to take mine off and wash it because it got bird crap on it.

Another time it got beach sand all in it.

So I find myself having to remove it, wash the spiderballs and scrub the shade.

Still love it though! :)

Just ordered the Krawler Spidy shade. Needed something to replace the one I sold to @Chris. The Krawler shade will be perfect for my needs, and I can add my TJKini to the back if my back seat passengers need shade.

Reactions: Chris
Thank you. My nets don't seem to contain one of my small dogs, so I am looking at these to see if they might work.

If your dog is small enough it'll still be able to sneak out at the bottom of the wheel well, or the gap between the upper portion of the tailgate and the Spidy shade.
20170928_130034.jpg

If your dog is small enough it'll still be able to sneak out at the bottom of the wheel well, or the gap between the upper portion of the tailgate and the Spidy shade.
View attachment 40252
That's what I'm concerned about. The little escape artist doing just that. I really need a custom fabricated net system with smaller openings, that I can attach to the body, so he can't squeeze through...