California Prairie City Trip

KimsJeep

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
I wasn't sure where to put this to where you guy's would see it right away. I decided to go to Prairie City tomorrow at the last minute. I know it was mentioned to put a post in the "NorCal Section" but I wasn't sure if that was NorCal Adventures or ???. LOL

I'm not sure exactly on the time we will get there, but right now I am thinking around 11am or so. We have to go to a wrecking yard at 9am and pull a steering column and some other nick knacks for a Miata, so depending on how long that takes is when I will be getting to the park.

I have never been there before, been by it, but never turned in. I was wondering, do I need one of those orange flags? I tried to look on the website but couldn't find anything on it. Also, I don't plan on doing anything extreme. I'm hoping that there is just trails I can drive on that there is no need to undo the sway bar. I have never done that and don't really want to as of right now.

Any tips would be appreciated. :D

The NorCal Adventures thread would be a good place, or start a new thread in the "California" section. PC is tame and has some obstacle courses and easy trails, so a good place to get your feet wet. All you need is $5 to pay the fee at the entrance. There are picnic tables and covered areas you can take breaks at, have lunch, whatever.

The NorCal Adventures thread would be a good place, or start a new thread in the "California" section. PC is tame and has some obstacle courses and easy trails, so a good place to get your feet wet. All you need is $5 to pay the fee at the entrance. There are picnic tables and covered areas you can take breaks at, have lunch, whatever.

Ok, thanks. I'm a bit nervous but figured I'm taking my friend with me so we can be stuck together. LOL Nah, not planning on getting stuck, but anything new to me makes me a bit anxious.

Next time I will try to give more of a advance notice and I will start a new thread in the "California" part of the forum. :D

Reactions: bobthetj03