Press's LJ-R Woodstock

Pressurized

TJ Enthusiast
So I'm new here, but not new to Jeeps, mostly JK and a little JL before this LJ.... I'm a regular on another forum but found some topics while searching about TJ/LJ stuff so I figured I should join. I do some consulting for a high volume build shop so I'm pretty in tune with most discussions... JK for sure. ;)

Here's the LJ after the first round of mods.

IMG_4487.JPG

IMG_4490.JPG

IMG_4494.JPG

woodstock1.jpg

Awesome looking Unlimited you've for there, looks really clean too.

I see you're in Arizona too. Do you ever go wheeling at Box Canyon or down here near Florence? If so, I'm sure I'll see you around!

Awesome looking Unlimited you've for there, looks really clean too.

I see you're in Arizona too. Do you ever go wheeling at Box Canyon or down here near Florence? If so, I'm sure I'll see you around!
Yes, one of the spots we go often. Did a box canyon night run a few months back and did Elvis about a month ago... Did all the obstacles, including up and over, although it did make a small adjustment to one of the nerf bars. ;) Also ran Jack Handle and I was the only one in the group to do Jackass... I'm sure we'll see you out there.

Yes, one of the spots we go often. Did a box canyon night run a few months back and did Elvis about a month ago... Did all the obstacles, including up and over, although it did make a small adjustment to one of the nerf bars. ;) Also ran Jack Handle and I was the only one in the group to do Jackass... I'm sure we'll see you out there.

Very cool, I did Elvis Trail last weekend and we're going out to do another trail near there this Sunday as well. @starkey480 is who I usually go out there with, but given the amount of people on here from Arizona, I need to organize some sort of group wheeling trip for one of these weekends. It's nice living so close to all the state land.

What kind of camera are you using to film that and where is it mounted?

Reactions: starkey480
Very cool, I did Elvis Trail last weekend and we're going out to do another trail near there this Sunday as well. @starkey480 is who I usually go out there with, but given the amount of people on here from Arizona, I need to organize some sort of group wheeling trip for one of these weekends. It's nice living so close to all the state land.

What kind of camera are you using to film that and where is it mounted?
That's a GoPro Hero 8 and it's magnet mounted on top of the drivers front fender. I can move it to the bumper, etc. I have a small crew that I often run with, includes a JKUR on 37's and a locked YJ on 32's and few others... I know they are running Wickenburg Mountain Loop tomorrow, but I'm not able to get out this weekend. We'll get hooked up and run with you some time.

That's a GoPro Hero 8 and it's magnet mounted on top of the drivers front fender. I can move it to the bumper, etc. I have a small crew that I often run with, includes a JKUR on 37's and a locked YJ on 32's and few others... I know they are running Wickenburg Mountain Loop tomorrow, but I'm not able to get out this weekend. We'll get hooked up and run with you some time.

Very cool, I need to get one of those setups in that case.

I've been wanting to do Wickenburg, but it's just such a drive that I'd have to plan for an entire day. One of these days I will do it, but for now I'm using the excuse that since I live in Florence, I may as well wheel the hell out of all the land around here first.

Anyways, sometime we will have to hookup for sure. Like I said, there's so many people on here from Arizona it's almost nuts.

Hey I would love to wheel together sometime! I ran Jack handle a while ago and did jackass as well back when I had 33s and no tummy tuck! That’s a wild obstacle. Here it is for reference

That looks tough. Have you tried it again on 35s? If so, was it noticeably easier or not so much?

Might be time for 40s 😉

Reactions: Wildman
That looks tough. Have you tried it again on 35s? If so, was it noticeably easier or not so much?

Might be time for 40s 😉
Wait till you see it in person. You pull up to it just like wtf is this. I haven’t tried it on 35s yet but I already know it will be easier. Likely due to improving as a driver as well though

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the Forum and nice lookin LJR. While I don't name my rigs I do like the name you have for yours.

Wait till you see it in person. You pull up to it just like wtf is this. I haven’t tried it on 35s yet but I already know it will be easier. Likely due to improving as a driver as well though

Looks like you’re dragging your underside and sliders most of the way regardless, huh? 🤣

Welcome to the Forum and nice lookin LJR. While I don't name my rigs I do like the name you have for yours.
Well i could name it for you, how about "Jigsaw" because it spends most of the time stored in pieces and only comes together every decade. Bahahahaha!:ROFLMAO:

Very cool, I need to get one of those setups in that case.

I've been wanting to do Wickenburg, but it's just such a drive that I'd have to plan for an entire day. One of these days I will do it, but for now I'm using the excuse that since I live in Florence, I may as well wheel the hell out of all the land around here first.

Anyways, sometime we will have to hookup for sure. Like I said, there's so many people on here from Arizona it's almost nuts.
Hey Chris, good friend just asked if I knew anyone looking for either a drone or a Go Pro setup. His stuff is always nice, we camp with them quite often. Do you want me to connect you guys?

Very nice LJ, I also like the name. I’m not a huge yellow fan, but that black and yellow scheme really works on yours. Nice work

Reactions: Pressurized