• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Pretty cool Jeep article front and center on CNN

rasband

LJR
Supporting Member
Sep 11, 2018
Denver, CO
I wish I had seen the plan earlier, I would have joined. We live close to the school and have our kids on their waiting list, it was pretty shocking.

Seeing his courage is a great reminder that there are still those out there that think of others and act.

AndyG

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Jul 30, 2018
Alabama
You know it just tears me up.

I don't have any idea where this thing of going out and killing numbers of innocent people is coming from

the first time I remember hearing about it was at a McDonald's I think in California like 25-30 years ago.

if you look at the statistics we have a mass shooting like every two weeks on average...it is shocking .

The hate for other people , the instability , it is just unreal .

As kids , growing up, we never we're allowed to feel like we had the upper hand .