Washington Probable funny/moon rocks 11/10

Mumblewood

TJ Enthusiast
99% on hitting the rocks In Wa. This Saturday. Not for the faint of heart. Probably snow, steep climbs and my friends who can be a bit gruff.

I don’t t expect any damage, body or otherwise, but anything can happen. I’m just super leery of inviting people.

I’d say 33” rubber minimum and at least one locker, hopefully a winch but probably not needed. We will not be camping Saturday, and will head home in the early afternoon.

We will be running a trail over to the area late night Friday, then camping so we probably won’t be in the best condition (read slightly hung over). So the times will not be set in stone but close

We will head to breakfast at Whistling Jacks lodge on Saturday morning sometime between 8-10 Am, probably closer to 8 since we will be cold.

I know kinda vague but it’s the best I can do,

Full disclosure my friends will probably have an adult beverage or 2 on the trail, And we usually run on the quicker side of things.

Let me know if ya still wanna show up

I would love to come from the East side, but I’m tied up with guests this weekend. Enjoy. Hopefully next time!

Reactions: Ruby Rubicon
Sounds like a good time, I will be working, I wouldve loved to make it... Be safe take a few pics if you can!

I won't be able to make it either, I'll be re-assembling exhaust and drivelines for the last time hopefully! Plus I still have wieny tires and no lockers. BUT, I'm very excited to see pictures as I've never been there.

And I've noticed about 50% of off road (Toyota) guys in this state are gruff 🤪 still good people though.