Removed my 3rd brake light. Never been pulled over in my jeep. They’d probably get me on all the other mods first anyway.

Reactions: dlm1450
I deleted mine when I put the brake light on my swingout tire carrier. Just ran a wire underneath like you did for your camera.
That sounds like a good plan. I'll run the wire in the same sleeve as the camera wire.

The jeep looks amazing. great build. color matched centers on the wheels would be the cherry on top. You said in your one post about taking it to Rausch. Did you mean Rausch Creek in PA? if you ever plan to go that way let me know! i'm an hour a way and would love to wheel with another LJ

That sounds like a good plan. I'll run the wire in the same sleeve as the camera wire.
I use a Optronics 3/4" supplemental turn http://optronicsinc.com/PRODUCTS/LE...ance/Products.aspx?SeriesID=455&ProductID=212 on the high mode. For a small light it puts out a decent amount of light.

IMG_1609.JPG

Reactions: MeanGreen86
The jeep looks amazing. great build. color matched centers on the wheels would be the cherry on top. You said in your one post about taking it to Rausch. Did you mean Rausch Creek in PA? if you ever plan to go that way let me know! i'm an hour a way and would love to wheel with another LJ
That sounds great! As soon as I finish putting it together, I plan on going.

Last edited:
Just looked it up. That thing is TINY for the amount of light it puts out. Did you just drill a 3/4 hole and pop it in? Self retaining?
Yes 3/4 hole it comes with a grommet. Depending on the thickness of the plate you are going through you might have to adjust a smidge.

Reactions: dlm1450