Project Jeepito

Paulo123

Hey guys! Picked this up a while back and it's been nothing but fun ever since. Of course it's a Jeep so I had to get my hands dirty fixing a couple things here and there but I think she cleaned up nicely! Here's what she's got:

-6" longarm lift kit
-Extended brake lines
-Currie Enterprises 1 ton steering
-Currie Enterprises 1 ton adjustable track bar
-Rubicon Express steering stabilizer
-Advanced adapters Slip Yoke Eliminator kit
-NOVAK transfer case linkage kit
-Front and rear Tom Wood’s drive shafts
-Smittybilt rock sliders
-Smittybilt front winch bumper
-Smittybilt 8,000 pound winch bumper
-JCR rear tire carrier with spare tire carrier and full size spare
-DBM tube fenders
-High lift jack with hood mounts
-35 15-10 Procomp rock rims
-35 12.50 15 BFG km2 tires
-Rhino lined floors
Front axle high pinion Dana 30
-3:73 gears
-Moog ball joints
Rear axle Ford 8.8 conversion from East Coast Gear Supply
-3:73 gears
-Detroit locker
-ECGS bracket kit
-Rear disc brake conversion
-LED Headlights w/turn signal
-LiteDot Tail lights
-10" sub with amp in the center console
-Double Din Radio

Front 2.jpg

IMG_9521.jpg
IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

Last edited:
Much Appreciated! Any recommendations on future mods?

The thing that sticks out to me is the gearing. I don't know if you picked up the TJ with the diff gears already in place or bought them yourself but I recently moved up to 35s with the OEM 4.11s and manual trans and it's tolerable in city driving but horrible on highway/interstate driving. I'm moving to 5.13s.

YMMV

The thing that sticks out to me is the gearing. I don't know if you picked up the TJ with the diff gears already in place or bought them yourself but I recently moved up to 35s with the OEM 4.11s and manual trans and it's tolerable in city driving but horrible on highway/interstate driving. I'm moving to 5.13s.

YMMV
I bought it with the gears however it's not too bad on the highway...I rolled down 81 for a few hours at 70 no problem but yes I hope to switch them out one day soon

Much Appreciated! Any recommendations on future mods?
Have you considered tube doors ?
I’m absolutely in favour of them ( please don’t ask me why ,lol, i built my own from 2 inch electrical conduit material )
- we didn’t have much of a summer up here and the one day I installed them , I didn’t take any pics 🤨
- there’s a picture in my profile with the drivers side tube door installed
- BTW, what brand longarm lift did you purchase and why this brand ?

Have you considered tube doors ?
I’m absolutely in favour of them ( please don’t ask me why ,lol, i built my own from 2 inch electrical conduit material )
- we didn’t have much of a summer up here and the one day I installed them , I didn’t take any pics 🤨
- there’s a picture in my profile with the drivers side tube door installed
- BTW, what brand longarm lift did you purchase and why this brand ?

Haven't posted here in a while but yes, I would definitely love some half doors, especially tube doors! I'm curious to how you made them and am looking forward to those pictures! Also, I believe it's a Rubicon Express Longarm Lift kit paired with Bilstein shocks...it came with the Jeep and the longarm lift was the only thing I really wanted when getting a TJ so I guess I didn't really choose :)