Proper wheels for 35s

Will 35s fit temporarily with a 4” suspension lift? I have the Savvy body lift kit, but I’m wondering if I can (for scheduling reasons) regear and put on the 35s with the lockers, and add the body lift a few weeks later.

If I don’t go off-road in between, will I be pretty safe from, say, ripping off the fenders?

Reactions: JMT
Will 35s fit temporarily with a 4” suspension lift? I have the Savvy body lift kit, but I’m wondering if I can (for scheduling reasons) regear and put on the 35s with the lockers, and add the body lift a few weeks later.

If I don’t go off-road in between, will I be pretty safe from, say, ripping off the fenders?

I run a 4” currie lift with 35s , no body lift

Works perfect, its already too tall. If I ever go the body lift route id want to lower it to a 3” spring and the 1.25 body lift

It depends on the shocks and whether or not you will reach full shock compression. That isn't difficult to do on pavement. 😉

When your installing, you could add extra bump stop height to limit that from happening.

You'll be fine. I had a 4" lift with 35s and bounced my Jeep around for 6 hours in 3' of snow with zero issues.
white jeep (2) (2017_11_20 00_38_12 UTC).jpg

• Love
Reactions: LJDC and RINC

You’ll be fine.

Reactions: TheBoogieman