PSA: Don't put spray foam up your dick

Apparition

Moab JuneFest 2024
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...s-insulation-foam-inside-urethra-sex-act.html

Impotent man, 45, may never be able to use his penis again after his partner accidentally deployed expanding foam INSIDE his urethra in bizarre attempt to keep him erect during sex​

• An American man ended up with foam stuck in his penis after ill-advised sex act
  • Surgeons had to cut a new hole for him to urinate from due to extent of damage

In the show "Coyote" with Michael Chicklas, a chick fills a drug cartels soldier's mouth with spray foam, it was pretty cool to watch.

Are people really this damned STUPID? It's no surprise that our society is circling the drain.
OH YEA ! i was buying diesel fuel conditioner and was asked for my I.D. said "do what, why" ? told kids were huffing it ! WTF, WHAT KIND OF DUMB ASS WOULD DO THAT ! SO YES PEOPLE ARE THAT STUPID ! no circling the drain its already gone down it.....

OH YEA ! i was buying diesel fuel conditioner and was asked for my I.D. said "do what, why" ? told kids were huffing it ! WTF, WHAT KIND OF DUMB ASS WOULD DO THAT ! SO YES PEOPLE ARE THAT STUPID ! no circling the drain its already gone down it.....
And exactly how would providing an ID PREVENT someone from huffing it?

And exactly how would providing an ID PREVENT someone from huffing it?
Verifying the wisdom and caution that comes with old age.
vnmBt1t.jpg