Purposely Neglected Repairs / Replacement

Alex01

Waiting on USA revolution shafts since November
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Does anyone else have something on their jeep that they refuse to replace/repair and why?

I have 1 silver lug nut on the passenger side. The story behind it is, I neglected to torque down the lug nuts after cycling the suspension. After running a trail in Moab I noticed that one of the lugs fell off. Luckily @tomtaylz had spares at the condo he was renting and even though I have a full kit of black lugs at my house I leave it on to remind me to make sure the lug nuts are properly torqued.

20191109_094855.jpg

I am ashamed to admit my blend door has been #*$&$@ up for over a year. I cuss it on the cold days I actually drive it, then the weather breaks and I dont think of till winter again. :ROFLMAO:
Mine is the same way, it blows hot air either on the floor or defrost!! The ac works and is ice cold, but it's a Jeep who needs AC!!!!!

Mine works pretty good, just got to tap on it with a wrench every now and again
I can roll the windows up and turn the AC on and it will cool the jeep down just fine, I just can't bring myself to pull the dash down to fix the one door actuator.

• Haha
Reactions: Hopper
I have a brand new set of rock jock control arms top/bottoms that have been in my basement along with the rear bed rug set for my lj. The carpet seemed like a good idea till i decided to store my spare there. The control arms I've just been too chicken shit to replace on my own.

I have a brand new set of rock jock control arms top/bottoms that have been in my basement along with the rear bed rug set for my lj. The carpet seemed like a good idea till i decided to store my spare there. The control arms I've just been too chicken shit to replace on my own.
Install the control arms. So worth it.

Heater core replacement. I may never do it, this is Florida, after all.
Dude I'm with you. I've had a heater core & evaporator on the shelf for quite awhile, don't drive the Jeep hardly at all during the winter. Smells like coolant though when I do run the heat, I need to pull the Band-Aid one of these days.

I just completed my exhaust system today. When I added my 4 link stretch and rockjock 60 axle to the rear like six years ago I just cut it off and added a turndown. I finally had it ran it out the back. I’d been putting it off for far too long.

Install the control arms. So worth it.
I know they are. Is it really as simple as remove one, adjust new control arm holes to match old control arm, bolt in? I might try to do this next weekend before hitting the trails.