Quadratec Mopar front bumper reproduction

Educatemepls

TJ Enthusiast
I just heard from an unreliable resources that quadratec is planning on releasing their version of the Mopar front winch bumper, Anyone from here has any inside info on this?

Just look how nice it looks.
Screenshot_20190903-172230.png
Screenshot_20190903-172243.png

Not the original Mopar version. If Qtec was smart, they would adapt their design to allow the two to fit together, especially if this is a "rock crawler" bumper.

Reactions: rasband and jazngab
I just heard from an unreliable resources that quadratec is planning on releasing their version of the Mopar front winch bumper, Anyone from here has any inside info on this?

Just look how nice it looks.View attachment 113237View attachment 113238

Ok..... Everything is a personal statement, I don't see how this realisation helps me know if they are or they aren't making a mopar copy.

Because you wrote " Just how nice it looks" Personally it does nothing for me Why not try calling them directly you might get your best answer

That hood and grill doesnt really look like a tj. Personally, I love the way they look. Haven't loved the used market prices though.

I looks to be a High Line kit, where you move up the fenders and cut the hood to allow for larger tires with less lift

l will just be doing that part myself, unfortunately AEV stopped producing that highline, plus it's free if I do it myself and it's not too hard. But coping the mopar bumper is above my skill level.