Questions about the next phase

The only reason I ordered the M.o.r.e motor mounts instead of purchasing OEM mounts and lift blocks is the fact that I personally don't like stacking products. If that makes sense. I like having one part to accomplish the MML. I read several threads and I felt the MML from M.o.r.e was a better choice than the one from BrownDog. I value everyone's opinions!!

The only reason I ordered the M.o.r.e motor mounts instead of purchasing OEM mounts and lift blocks is the fact that I personally don't like stacking products. If that makes sense. I like having one part to accomplish the MML. I read several threads and I felt the MML from M.o.r.e was a better choice than the one from BrownDog. I value everyone's opinions!!
I've done M.O.R.E, Brown Dog, and stock mounts with spacers. The later was the best answer, because the first two introduced vibrations. FWIW, I also ran the stock mount and spacer (JKS) for almost 10 years with zero issues.

So going with the SS SYE decrease the angle of the the drive shaft?? Thinking about geometry, would there any chance of contacting the skid plate? Since I have the longer wheel base?
And yes, your opinion matters!!!

The t-case I bought has SS SYE and I don’t have any issues. I can’t speak to once you do tummy tuck but I don’t think it should cause any issues.