R/C TJ

For anyone thinking about doing an LJ (TJ Unlimited), this one made by Bruder is pretty much the only LJ toy I've ever found.
IIRC, it comes with a hard plastic 'soft top' and half doors.

imagesZDOINOZT.jpg

Ok so I’ll get a better vid for y’all tomorrow I just drove over some stuff on my desk not the best driving it’s hard with one hand. still a work in progress hoping to get the interior back in and do all the lights up, also give it a bit more power. I’ll post on here the more I do to it

Very cool! Wheeling over full-scale tires isn't easy either. Keep up the great work!

Where can I order one?
I searched around for the the Bruder toy number 02520 which was labeled "Jeep Wrangler Unlimited". It appears they've discontinued the TJ version and replaced it with the JK instead... :(

I also stumble upon another fellow doing an RC conversion. He used the Bruder LJ paired with a Toyota Hilux chassis. Not as cool (IMO) as the OP's version but still rather informative for those considering their own build options.

The video is kind of long so if you're not interested in all the details, skip to about 48min. mark to see the Jeep in action.