Radio issue

Wmtownsend009

I’ll try to word this the best I can.
My speakers and my head unit aren’t connecting. One day, I can hear my tunes through all four speakers and the next nothing. My radio/head unit turns on as it normally would as I start the car. My phone connects, it lights up and functions-I can switch between Bluetooth, radio, aux, etc…. But for some reason, nothing is coming through. It isn’t even making the “beeping” sounds when I press the buttons or “clicking” noise when I mess with the volume control. Fuses are fine. The harnesses behind the head unit are connected and secure. I put this radio in a little over a year ago. It’s a Pioneer-can’t remember the model.
Any ideas?

Curious what happens if you don't connect with your phone. Even turn BT off of your phone.

Sounds like either a short or a loose connection to speakers. Do you have another unit you can plug in to see if it works ? I had some trouble getting mine wired up and had to plug in the old head unit to get it all figured out lol

I’ll try to word this the best I can.
My speakers and my head unit aren’t connecting. One day, I can hear my tunes through all four speakers and the next nothing. My radio/head unit turns on as it normally would as I start the car. My phone connects, it lights up and functions-I can switch between Bluetooth, radio, aux, etc…. But for some reason, nothing is coming through. It isn’t even making the “beeping” sounds when I press the buttons or “clicking” noise when I mess with the volume control. Fuses are fine. The harnesses behind the head unit are connected and secure. I put this radio in a little over a year ago. It’s a Pioneer-can’t remember the model.
Any ideas?
I would say check and see if you are getting voltage from from the speaker leads in the harness, that should let you narrow it down to a head unit issue or a wiring issue.