Virginia Rain Gear Trail Cover (TJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irun

A vicious cycle of doing, undoing, and re-doing!
Supporting Member
Price
I bought this and never used it, other than for a test fit. This is a Made in U.S.A cover that's quality. I've purchased several trail covers and this is without a doubt the nicest I've had. Here's a description from the website:

"This is the style of cover you would want if you ride WITHOUT a hard or soft top on your jeep. The cover will go up your windshield, across the top of your jeep and then follow your bars at an angle to the body while also covering your windows and door area completely.

All of our covers come with a handy compact bag, about the size of a rolled sleeping bag, to store your cover when not in use. The covers have 9 straps with heavy duty hooks that clip and cinch down to the undercarriage of your jeep to hold the cover in place. Once the straps are adjusted the first time you put it on, the cover can be taken on and off in a matter of minutes. The covers are made from a durable vinyl backed 600 denier polyester water resistant material. Keep in mind these covers are not meant for long term outside winter storage. These are sewn together and were designed for quick protection while out on a trail or for overnight use."

https://www.raingearcovers.com/product-page/wrangler-tj-1997-2006-trail-cover

Just an FYI for any prospective buyers, I think this is the best rain cover you can get. I have had one for my old YJ and now one for the current TJ. It has plenty of anchor straps, but when I use mine, I generally just use the ones on the rear corners. If it gets windy here (not often where I live) I might hook the two straps on the front of the door portion. I think this thing would do well in a hurricane with all the straps tied down

These are made in Provo, Utah and are super high quality. If you are needing a rain cover, you will not be disappointed with one from Rain Gear.

GLWS Irun!

Reactions: pagrey
I bought this and never used it, other than for a test fit. This is a Made in U.S.A cover that's quality. I've purchased several trail covers and this is without a doubt the nicest I've had. Here's a description from the website:

"This is the style of cover you would want if you ride WITHOUT a hard or soft top on your jeep. The cover will go up your windshield, across the top of your jeep and then follow your bars at an angle to the body while also covering your windows and door area completely.

All of our covers come with a handy compact bag, about the size of a rolled sleeping bag, to store your cover when not in use. The covers have 9 straps with heavy duty hooks that clip and cinch down to the undercarriage of your jeep to hold the cover in place. Once the straps are adjusted the first time you put it on, the cover can be taken on and off in a matter of minutes. The covers are made from a durable vinyl backed 600 denier polyester water resistant material. Keep in mind these covers are not meant for long term outside winter storage. These are sewn together and were designed for quick protection while out on a trail or for overnight use."

https://www.raingearcovers.com/product-page/wrangler-tj-1997-2006-trail-cover
You have it I am ready to buy, where are you in Virginia

In N. VA and Interested if still available. If the others above pass shoot me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.