SOLD Rancho rs5000x shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P man

Price
Set of 4 rancho shocks stock height part numbers RS55240 and RS 5555128. These were just bought new and installed before I changed directions. They have 0 road miles. They will have some light scuffs from being installed and removed. No boots They went in the trash where all shock boots should go. $100 for all 4 or make me an offer. I can ship

Reactions: SSTJ
20220124_160946.jpg

I would take these if I hadn’t just installed a set myself.

I’m even tempted to take them and hold on to them but I wonder what the shelf life of a shock is.

Just curious, what’s the new/different direction you’re going?

I would take these if I hadn’t just installed a set myself.

I’m even tempted to take them and hold on to them but I wonder what the shelf life of a shock is.

Just curious, what’s the new/different direction you’re going?
Lift

Set of 4 rancho shocks stock height part numbers RS55240 and RS 5555128. These were just bought new and installed before I changed directions. They have 0 road miles. They will have some light scuffs from being installed and removed. No boots They went in the trash where all shock boots should go. $100 for all 4 or make me an offer. I can ship

This looks like a very fun project to add a pair of these to your hood, as a hood lift, instead of using the black rod.

Could you do $100 shipped to Texas, 76104?

Reactions: P man
Still have these..shipping is going to be a deal killer so prefer local pickup please

Status
Not open for further replies.