Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

How about a fun loving curious Otter for the animal lovers out there? He was sliding across the ice when I first saw him. When I stopped he seemed to want to check me out as much as I did him...
S1wa3o04Q_dgT2pdngYIeHX2w=w1920-h865-no?authuser=0.jpg

TKEQ5JL6bwEkAorZC5ql-aGmg=w1920-h865-no?authuser=0.jpg

hfIHFzNpP5jM1KLhe9BUs8cTA=w1920-h865-no?authuser=0.jpg

A lot of folks really don’t get just how humid it gets in Georgia. We get more rain around Atlanta than the folks in Seattle. With that being said, my 97 TJ has been parked in the totally enclosed garage for 24 hours as I’m planning to replace the ignition actuator and ignition switch and maybe drop the gas tank if I have the motivation. This is what I found when we walked in.
33CBBAD1-C902-4D25-A613-70A87F49ED70.jpeg
8A0ABB4C-1803-4E5B-92F3-36A09D8F8E8F.jpeg

A lot of folks really don’t get just how humid it gets in Georgia. We get more rain around Atlanta than the folks in Seattle. With that being said, my 97 TJ has been parked in the totally enclosed garage for 24 hours as I’m planning to replace the ignition actuator and ignition switch and maybe drop the gas tank if I have the motivation. This is what I found when we walked in. View attachment 295749View attachment 295750
Ventilation would help that...

A lot of folks really don’t get just how humid it gets in Georgia. We get more rain around Atlanta than the folks in Seattle. With that being said, my 97 TJ has been parked in the totally enclosed garage for 24 hours as I’m planning to replace the ignition actuator and ignition switch and maybe drop the gas tank if I have the motivation. This is what I found when we walked in. View attachment 295749View attachment 295750
Don't you just love humidity!!

The biggest difference between Georgia and Washington State is WA has more cloudy/rainy days than GA, but GA has more severe storms that dump tons of rain in short periods of time.

I lived in VA Beach for 3 and a half years as a kid, and I still remember the storms we would get in the summer. There were a few times there was enough water running down the streets we could use our boogie boards next to the curbs.