Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

Was bored today at work and came across this...I quite like it.
ww2 jeep.jpg

I'd like to know how they pulled that off...two guys smiling in the Jeep, dry as a bone, two women out in the muck, covered in mud, digging out the stuck smartasses...

Women go great lengths to beautify their skin. They saw an opportunity and jumped right in.

I took this image of Mount Rainier a few years back from a pullout on Hwy 12 while a friend and I were getting some video footage for his ongoing DVD project. The snow is actually hip deep where the pull out was supposed to be. The almost bare tree on the right one year later was broke off near the ground from the storms and snow.

Rainier-snow.jpg

Of all the unusual, weird or bazaar things I've ever seen on the local roads...a Soviet era T-55 Tank on a low boy trailer, at a stop light on 99E in town. Other than needing a coat of paint slapped on it, it looked good to go. Maybe someone needed a lawn ornament. (The loggers used to make spar poles out of tanks years ago. This may have been a leftover. ) Sorry, no pictures.

Reactions: MikeM and JMT
Cool pictures. Really like the one in Yankee Boy Basin out of Ouray. We are going to Ouray in 2019 after we leave Moab.
I've been told that the waterfall in that photo is the one they use in the Coors commercial...it is a gorgeous place. I will see if I can dig up the rest of the photos from that excursion.

Daddy daughter day out so drove down to the next town to a open day at one of my favourite Hot rod shops...I'd love an old 5 window 32'...One day.
View attachment 26940

View attachment 26941

View attachment 26942

View attachment 26943

View attachment 26944

View attachment 26945

View attachment 26946

I can appreciate the beauty of the cars from the 30s but I’ve just never been that into them. I’m into cars and trucks from the mid 50’s to the early 70’s. Lots of chrome from the 50’s thru the muscle car era. Too many beauty’s To just pick one favorite from the 20 year time period. GTO, bel air, corvette, mustang, power wagon, Apache pickup, Nomad, Napco 4x4, barracuda, coronet, galaxy. From the 283 to the 428 Cobra jet. Hot damn there were some great cars and trucks back then.

Reactions: MikeM