Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

I can appreciate the beauty of the cars from the 30s but I’ve just never been that into them. I’m into cars and trucks from the mid 50’s to the early 70’s. Lots of chrome from the 50’s thru the muscle car era. Too many beauty’s To just pick one favorite from the 20 year time period. GTO, bel air, corvette, mustang, power wagon, Apache pickup, Nomad, Napco 4x4, barracuda, coronet, galaxy. From the 283 to the 428 Cobra jet. Hot damn there were some great cars and trucks back then.
I agree with there...mates often ask if you had a 3 car garage what would it have in it...my answer is it would need to be a 10 car garage plus lol
Those 50's pick up are stunning. the 58-59 Apache and 55-56 F100 's would be high on my list lol

Reactions: UpperMI
Visited a local company today:

View attachment 26896
View attachment 26894 View attachment 26895

Pretty cool crate engine :D

That engine sure would make my Q5 a bit more fun!
Vi0b3GoYf60LS7X_JXwzo9NPJOmLgSr5WqXKE5FyEFhU_XPqSd6hqwOP-LESUYtEaYP8d8nHdpBqX12tjw=w1020-h637-no.png

:cool:
Daddy daughter day out so drove down to the next town to a open day at one of my favourite Hot rod shops...I'd love an old 5 window 32'...One day.
View attachment 26940

View attachment 26941

View attachment 26942

View attachment 26943

View attachment 26944

View attachment 26945

View attachment 26946
Ohhhh, man.......that is a beautiful sight to see! Anything prior to about 1960 is the end-all, be-all for me. There's a smattering of cars up through '69 or so that I love, but dang...what you have there is a gathering of bitchin'!!! :cool:

Reactions: MikeM
:cool:
Ohhhh, man.......that is a beautiful sight to see! Anything prior to about 1960 is the end-all, be-all for me. There's a smattering of cars up through '69 or so that I love, but dang...what you have there is a gathering of bitchin'!!! :cool:
I was hoping you would chime in mate...I knew some of these were right up your alley....There at a couple more I might post later tonight. That 49 merc was gorgeous and there was a 49 in the shed which was spotless.(I'd be afraid to take it out..prefer mine to be drivable)

I was hoping you would chime in mate...I knew some of these were right up your alley....There at a couple more I might post later tonight. That 49 merc was gorgeous and there was a 49 in the shed which was spotless.(I'd be afraid to take it out..prefer mine to be drivable)
And I do thank you for that, my friend! My heart rate increased as soon as I saw the pics! LOL

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Man you got eagle, we only got stinkin' turkey vultures. Which I though were eagles until I glassed them and my bro inlaw laughed at me. Big bird in the sky= Eagles, what can I say :)