Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

Not a photo, but a video:
This is the fabulous Serena Wilson, ca 1990 - one of my idols. This is the old skool American Cabaret Belly Dance that you don't see much of anymore - what I was "raised on". The music is a very famous singer/musician by name of John Bilezjikian (sp?) which I recognized immediately. Both Serena and John have passed on now.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Not a photo, but a video:
This is the fabulous Serena Wilson, ca 1990 - one of my idols. This is the old skool American Cabaret Belly Dance that you don't see much of anymore - what I was "raised on". The music is a very famous singer/musician by name of John Bilezjikian (sp?) which I recognized immediately. Both Serena and John have passed on now.

She wore pants you can too

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
She wore pants you can too

And I often do - just not always! Its a costuming option.

image4-22.jpg

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
I have a lot of squirrels on my campus. Like a lot a lot. I find a lot of dead or near dead babies often unfortunately. This one was really strong and not near dead.

I've hand raised and bottle fed a lot of stuff, but can't do every 2.5 hour feedings right now. Drove 40 miles round trip to get it to a wildlife rescue.

Yea I'm stupid 🙃

20220818_092714.jpg

I have a lot of squirrels on my campus. Like a lot a lot. I find a lot of dead or near dead babies often unfortunately. This one was really strong and not near dead.

I've hand raised and bottle fed a lot of stuff, but can't do every 2.5 hour feedings right now. Drove 40 miles round trip to get it to a wildlife rescue.

Yea I'm stupid 🙃

View attachment 354248

Screenshot_20220826-231812_Gallery.jpg

One that fell out of the tree in our front yard about a year ago. We raised it for several months then let it go. Still see it around every now and then.

40T tug. It's fun getting all the pebbles out of your tyre treads to be let on the tarmac.
airlinetug001.jpg

Wiggins lift out of Oxnard. Small truck stop at my exit to the marina in Cape Canaveral Floriduh. I got there late morning on the sunday. We had a crane appointment the next day. The fall-off truck got there last wedsday. Dude was PISSED he had to sit for days. We were all told about it being a crane unload.
wigginslift001.jpg

I forgot where I took it. Came out of rural Wisconsin. I only remember because I pulled over while still in WI took fire up my satellite to watch Reagan's funeral procession through the LA freeway system.

Ah so it was just a little while ago.🥴
About the only time I ever see them is when they're coming and going on fires.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
40T tug. It's fun getting all the pebbles out of your tyre treads to be let on the tarmac.
View attachment 354441

Wiggins lift out of Oxnard. Small truck stop at my exit to the marina in Cape Canaveral Floriduh. I got there late morning on the sunday. We had a crane appointment the next day. The fall-off truck got there last wedsday. Dude was PISSED he had to sit for days. We were all told about it being a crane unload.
View attachment 354442

Should of stopped and said Hi to Zorba.

But if you danced you could be there in no time.......... !!!
At my age, I'd just exhaust myself. I've been bitching ever since I arrived here in Florida about the very short time limits in showcases - usually 3-1/2 to 4 minutes whereas in Commiefornia, they're 7 or 8. Now, I'm not sure I could dance an 8 minute dance; and almost certainly not a "standard" Belly Dance performance of 20 to 30, although I used to do them regularly. The ol body is getting tired!

• Wow