Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

My instructor and myself from a couple of weeks ago:
_DSC0057 copy.jpg

Dancing a "Gothic Tribal Fusion" style.

No, that's Jenn. Although they know each other, take classes from each other, and even substitute for each other.

Here's a pix with Bianca taken the day after the above one was...
View attachment 372883

Were any of those taken with a cell phone?

This one will visit the strange side of this thread... although it's less strange that completely idiotic...
I've seen all the memes and laughed my ass off at them.\ Never in my wildist nighmares did I ever think I'd see this level of stupid in person!! Sketchy doesn't even come close to accurately describing this!!!

1667615086578.png

1667614878027.png

1667614935468.png

Cool, people don’t often realize how large the Great Lakes are, can get really rough out there in storms as these show.

We go up to Superior on occasion and one of the places we go has facts on their placemats. I believe these are the facts.

1. Lake Superior contains 10% of the planet's fresh surface water.

2. It covers 31,700 sq mi with an average depth of 147 meters or 483 feet.

3. The deepest point in the lake is 405 meters or 1,333 feet.

4. There have been about 350 shipwrecks recorded in Lake Superior and Lake Superior is known to never give up her dead. Over 10,000 lives have been lost in her waters.

5. Lake Superior is, by surface area, the largest lake in the world.

6. It contains as much water as all the other Great Lakes combined, plus three extra Lake Eries!

7. There is enough water in Lake Superior to cover all of North and South America with water one foot deep.

8. There are 78 different species of fish that call the big lake home.

9. The maximum wave ever recorded on Lake Superior was 9.45 meters or 31 feet high.

10. If you stretched the shoreline of Lake Superior out to a straight line, it would be long enough to reach from Duluth, Minnesota to the Bahamas.