Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

1670277869067.png

Watch the video that goes with the picture.

https://fb.watch/he8_D7resG/

This is Whitey's Fish Camp Restaurant, one of our favorites here in Florida about 1/2 mile from our house. I never noticed the sign where we usually sit before today, it says 'DO NOT FEED THE ALLIGATORS' 🤣

View attachment 382213

Its a statewide prohibition. If they are fed, they lose their fear of mankind (not that they necessarily had much to start with) and the end story is that the alligator has to be put down.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Me and my wife were at one of the lesser-known State Parks close to our house. There was a boardwalk through the swampy area with claw/scrape marks on it. It was not very far off the water level and had nowhere to go except into the swamp if you needed to get off the boardwalk. I knew what they were but my wife didn't. I told her afterwards and she told me to never take her there again. :ROFLMAO: The first two are my pictures but the last one is from the park's website.

gator1.JPG

gator2.JPG

55a7fff5ace2913803ad62c1c03b0460ce33f2d1e94b10d6d133edf74855e11f.jpg

This is Whitey's Fish Camp Restaurant, one of our favorites here in Florida about 1/2 mile from our house. I never noticed the sign where we usually sit before today, it says 'DO NOT FEED THE ALLIGATORS' 🤣

View attachment 382213

That looks like an awesome place, Jerry. I grew up on Chesapeake Bay, and I really miss having access to great waterfront restaurants.

That looks like an awesome place, Jerry. I grew up on Chesapeake Bay, and I really miss having access to great waterfront restaurants.

Chesapeake, that is my neck of the woods. Grew up in this area and in this house since 1986. Open bay right around the corner. Bald eagle out on neighbors pier pole if you zoom in….we are spoiled/lucky and know it.

964119CD-63CB-4FD4-978E-B8DCB7FB5871.jpeg

2854FE86-93F6-4739-B01D-5213CE1A18F2.png

Maybe we ought to be able to feed people to the alligators.....got a couple of neighbors that would be good candidates....

Not that I personally know but, I'd imagine that kids probably taste terrible because of all the junk they eat. And not to mention the electronic devices that the Gators might eat too.

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj