Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

So.... the black horses aren't horses......

1648088100187.png

Awesome. I was Terrain Following Radar maintenance. NhaTrang '68-69. It was one hell of an aircraft. ECM, TFR and ground to air rescue. I was not in combat, but was on flight status and am very familiar with what the plane is capable of. You and your friends are special people. God Bless Y'all.

Last edited:
Awesome. I was Terrain Following Radar maintenance. NahTrang '68-69. It was one hell of an aircraft. ECM, TFR and ground to air rescue. I was not in combat, but was on flight status and am very familiar with what the plane is capable of. You and your friends are special people. God Bless Y'all.
I'd say you all were very special also
Awesome. I was Terrain Following Radar maintenance. NhaTrang '68-69. It was one hell of an aircraft. ECM, TFR and ground to air rescue. I was not in combat, but was on flight status and am very familiar with what the plane is capable of. You and your friends are special people. God Bless Y'all.
We couldn't have been as effective as we were with out a lot of support. I appreciate what you did and have the utmost respect for you and your unit.
Johnny Appleseed?

Awesome. I was Terrain Following Radar maintenance. NahTrang '68-69. It was one hell of an aircraft. ECM, TFR and ground to air rescue. I was not in combat, but was on flight status and am very familiar with what the plane is capable of. You and your friends are special people. God Bless Y'all.
We couldn't have been as effective as we were with out a lot of support. I appreciate what you did and have the utmost respect for you and your unit.
Johnny Appleseed?

Johnny Appleseed?

Johnny Appleseed?
Johnny Appleseed?

Johnny Appleseed?
I think your post was glitched... 3 extra duplicate posts.
@Chris more glitches??