Read the Hood

Shatto

TJ Enthusiast
11057525_10207203758598570_7720269202644255827_o.jpg

Photo by Michael Shatto.

Reactions: mots and Chris
My wife would just love that name if I came home with it on my Jeep, not! But seriously, it is very true and it is very funny since it is someone else's Jeep and not mine, haha!

Reactions: Shatto
My wife would just love that name if I came home with it on my Jeep, not! But seriously, it is very true and it is very funny since it is someone else's Jeep and not mine, haha!
That lady doesn't look impressed with the name or the fact that its not going anywhere!!

@Shatto - I took this photo this past weekend during the Toledo Jeep Fest parade and immediately thought of this thread and @Kiwi TJ 's hilarious comment. This could be the woman's sister, LOL. She looks unamused as well, but at least she is moving!

go topless banner.jpg

Reactions: Shatto and Kiwi TJ
@Shatto - I took this photo this past weekend during the Toledo Jeep Fest parade and immediately thought of this thread and @Kiwi TJ 's hilarious comment. This could be the woman's sister, LOL. She looks unamused as well, but at least she is moving!

View attachment 51381
hahaha or maybe because he asked her to obey his front window sticker !! I bet it was a very long parade in silence in that Jeep for him lol

Reactions: Shatto and mots