Rear CV angled track bar bracket

Nutro

Supporting Member
Can I use the JKS bar with the RockJock angled CV bracket? Or should I just use the JKS bracket and bar? I'm not sure it matters but I am not sure if there are compatibility issues doing so.

Reactions: Peppergat
I’m using the JKS bar and angled bracket. I’ve got a 2” lift with a 2.5” tuck. It works well. I believe the ROCKJOCK bracket has more angle to it. That may work better with more lift and tuck

I'm over thinking this really. I am leaning toward the Rock Jock rear angled bracket as it has a weldment on the bottom for added strength but not sure I really need it. I was thinking Rock Jock bracket with JKS bar.

I can also get the JKS bar and a Rubicon Express bracket and save about $30 going that route.

I bought the JKS bar and bracket as a package. But really you can’t go wrong with the ROCKJOCK stuff. If I had it to do over, I’d open that wallet wide open and go all ROCKJOCK!

Yeah I think since I'm not doing much wheeling, I might just go with the JKS setup. I think the only difference with the rockjock one is it has a little longer tab on it to weld to the axle tube.

Reactions: GPK03X