Rear deck

Elbo

Hope I put this on the right thread. If not can you move it for me. Just my take on extra storage. The dog loves it. And the drawer stores all of the recovery gear & tools. There is a lock box just behind the seats and a Cargo net to keep stuff from sliding around. The openings on each side is for fishing poles long guns ect.
20160214_115949.jpg

I made it myself. It's made from 1/2" plywood on the deck. It's covered with Carpet I got at Walmart. The drawer is made from 1/8" plywood & aluminum diamond plate.

That looks great. I'm trying to figure out something like this also. My problem is I've got kids and need to keep the backseat in most of the time.

Great work again.

I made it myself. It's made from 1/2" plywood on the deck. It's covered with Carpet I got at Walmart. The drawer is made from 1/8" plywood & aluminum diamond plate.

Like it. Does the drawer have rollers of any type?

It doesn't come all the way out. It lacks about 6 or 8 inches of coming all the way out. I made it in 3 compartments so the recovery gear is in the back. Tools in middle and front is for stuff I want to lock up safe. Jeeps aren't the most secure vehicles lol.

Last edited: