Rear highline fender recommendations?

Blondiemarge

Looking for recommendations! I've got a 2006 TJ Rubicon and did Poison Spyder front Highline fenders, its time to alter the rear. Looking for recommendations for rear highline fenders. Trying to avoid spending too much, as Poison Spyder is pricey, so please send ideas my way!

IMG_6971.JPG

get some blank corner guards and design your own. good project and you can get exactly what you want

Hey did you check out those some GoatBuilt buggies at that event? :)

I think Ian Johnson's is the only one that's completed. I've seen it sitting as a roller though. It's basically very similar to my build except the body is mounted directly on the frame (honestly it's more like fascia), a few less creature comforts, hydro assist steering with a 4-link front (not as ideal for the road), and has a trailering arm rear. A couple weekends ago we were actually comparing where the hard bump points and belly heights are at compared to my build and it's right about at the same points and allows for similar amounts of travel.

Last edited:
I think Ian Johnson's is the only one that's completed. I've seen it sitting as a roller though. It's basically very similar to my build except the body is mounted directly on the frame (honestly it's more like fascia), a few less creature comforts, hydro assist steering with a 4-link front (not as ideal for the road), and has a trailering arm rear. A couple weekends ago we were actually comparing where the hard bump points and belly heights are at compared to my build and it's right about at the same points and allows for similar amounts of travel.
If be interested to hear how the trailing arm compares. I thought I read one of the goatbuilts was at 24" belly on 40s. Pretty rad looking.