Rear Locker Discussion

The actuator part has very little to do with it. The only load on the actuator is from moving the clutch to engage but that doesn't change whether it is locked or unlocked.

I will be taking mine apart to upgrade to the larger spline gears and axles. I have the parts now but I am thinking of referring to 5:13 when I do it. I will need to pick up gears. Is there any parts I should pay attention to while I’m in there?

I will be taking mine apart to upgrade to the larger spline gears and axles. I have the parts now but I am thinking of referring to 5:13 when I do it. I will need to pick up gears. Is there any parts I should pay attention to while I’m in there?

Referring to or re-gearing to and if re-gearing to, what transmission do you have?

Referring to or re-gearing to and if re-gearing to, what transmission do you have?

I was referring to inside the locker any wear items to look for while I’m in there. I will replace the o ring seals for the actuator.

I understood that but you mentioned 5.13.

Re-gearing to 5:13 for my 06 Auto. I think this would be the time to do it if I already have 1 carrier out. Sorry I need to go back and reread my posts before posting. This damn spell check.

Must have a Dana 30 front then, best you can do in that case.

Yes, Dana 30. I’m pretty invested in it at this point. Works well for what I do with my Jeep. Is there any wear items I should be concerned about in that locker? With the supply chain issues I prefer to have parts here before I tear it down.