Rear sway bar link

Other1

After having my lift installed I noticed that the rear sway bar link was disconnected on both sides. At least I think that's what is disconnected. Obviously I can't trust the shop that installed the lift so I'm going to fix it on my own. Here is a picture, I would appreciate any advice on bolt size and if I should grease it.
34a125498ad0c960a82a5937f41aa7f6.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Yep. That's a rear sway bar and link. Grease lightly won't hurt but I don't think it's necessary.

Sorry I have no idea what size. However, it sure looks like it's been smacking the LCA.
Having said that I sure as hell would take it back to the same shop and make them fix it!

I am not 100% sure of the size but it should be M10 - 1.50 x 35mm. Also, don't let the shop BS you by claiming they should remain disconnected. They're helpful on coil spring suspensions on or off road.

Or you can get the exact bolt from the dealer or retailers like http://www.4wheelparts.com/Suspension/Rear-Sway-Bar-Link-Shoulder-Bolt.aspx?t_c=1&t_s=101&t_pt=4306&t_pn=JEP6503726&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping&emlprox=out&ppcfon=1&gp=1&gclid=CODb0vzM58sCFZOCfgodAmkHgw

Last edited:
I would go back to the shop and ask them to pay for or install bolts on those links. They are kinda at fault for leaving such a critical suspension component disconnected.

It's a funky shoulder bolt that you won't find at the hardware store. I had to order mine from the dealer. Mopar Part Number is 6503726.

image.jpeg

Reactions: Bigmac and Chris
Yep, you won't find that at the hardware store. Been in a similar situation before, it's a special order part from the dealer.

I got lucky and the dealer had two. It only took me a minute to fix. Thanks for the help guys.

Reactions: Serbonze
I agree, I'm done with them. They just showed to be unprofessional and I don't want to mess with them again. Thanks for the help though