Rear Track Bar Bracket or Adjustable Track Bar?

JKLNHYD

TJ Enthusiast
I'll be installing a 3.5" Rubicon Express Super-Flex kit in the next week or so and it came with a rear track bar bracket that utilizes the stock track bar. Would an adjustable track bar eliminate the need for the drop bracket? I believe it would but I just want to make sure. The suspension kit only comes with a new front track bar and Rubicon Express's only rear option is for 4-7" of lift so I'll need to source it from another manufacturer. I just want to make sure.

Thanks in advance!

I'll be installing a 3.5" Rubicon Express Super-Flex kit in the next week or so and it came with a rear track bar bracket that utilizes the stock track bar. Would an adjustable track bar eliminate the need for the drop bracket? I believe it would but I just want to make sure. The suspension kit only comes with a new front track bar and Rubicon Express's only rear option is for 4-7" of lift so I'll need to source it from another manufacturer. I just want to make sure.

Thanks in advance!
You want the bracket to help with some of the rear geometry/rotating the pinion up to match the driveshaft. If you have a DC driveshaft make sure to get the angled bracket and not the straight one. An adjustable track bar is just another good addition to running the bracket - but not essential.

Reactions: JKLNHYD
Gotcha! The kit came with adjustable upper control arms and I will also be installing a SYE and CV shaft so adjusting the pinion angle shouldn't be a problem.
Perfect. Yeah having the driveshaft angled up will make the brackets not lined up. So if you get the angled track bar bracket they will line back up again. I used the stock bar on mine before my 4-link.

Reactions: AjoWay and JKLNHYD