Recommendations for off-road lights?

Getting ready to install the A-pillar lights, what's the best way to get the wires from the outside to the inside?
I was thinking I would run them through the cowl panel but would like it to look clean and not redneck engineered
I drilled a hole in the cowl and ran the wires through a grommet. I also wired in weatherproof connectors (not pictured) so I can remove the cowl without needing to cut my wiring.

On my JKU (the white jeep in the pics) I was able to get the wires behind the cowl through a gap in the panels, but that wasn’t really an option on my TJ.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: voodooridr
The problem with recommendations for some of these cheap amazon/ebay lights is you don't know how much they get used and in what environment.
So if you don't care how long they last, then maybe they're not really needed.

The problem with recommendations for some of these cheap amazon/ebay lights is you don't know how much they get used and in what environment.
So if you don't care how long they last, then maybe they're not really needed.

I've got 8 Nilight cubes deployed across several jeeps, never acted up once in the 3 years I've had them. One of them took the brunt of an off-camber slide into a tree which put a 3/4" hole in the enclosure. Tis merely a flesh wound it was hear to remark at the time.