Red or blue? Also, show me your Jeeps

Red or Blue

• Blue

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • Red

Votes: 43 58.9%

• Total voters
I've owned both. Previously a 97 in Flame Red and currently an 06 in Midnight Blue Pearl. I really like some shades of the green and the Khaki as well. Some vehicles look "better" in certain colors than others but I have always thought that the TJ can pull about any color off. I'm just too boring for some of the brighter colors.

The wife bought the 97 new and it was her bone stock daily driver until car seats came into the picture. I picked up the 06 a few years ago. It is my daily driver, I have been gathering parts to do a mild build and expand its capabilities.
jeep2.jpg
IMG_3053.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nickgsjeep
I like red so much I did it twice. Well more than twice if you count the resprays and the non-Jeeps also ;-)

Before the Brute conversion:

fiuTElO.jpg

Brute conversion done but with some work left to do... and a few of the red siblings on either side...

9bS1J5J.jpg

Second TJ:

CZyZ4Gh.jpg

I'd still love to add an Intense Blue Jeep to the collection though - just love how it plays with the sunlight.

1605120221561.png

Your jeep came with that decal didn’t it? I heard that’s the Aussie version of the Sahara.
Those are original decals here, I believe Wrangler 60th 65ths Golden eagles and Renegades were the special addition TJ models. You judge is our Renegade your Sahara? looks to be so, there may be a few differences?

Reactions: Nickgsjeep