Rickwhoo

TJ Enthusiast
Look at my rotors...
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Drilled and slotted rotors can help in racing conditions that get the rotors red hot, they can also help with off-gassing from the pads.

But in a Jeep used offroad and around town? Not at all. In fact the slots and drilled holes reduce the surface (swept) area of the rotors giving less for the pads to grab. That can make them brake worse not better.

Those are only your opinions... I believe they are better and have never had any issues with them in any car I've put them on.

This is only the third Jeep I've used them and installed them on dozens of cars. In my opinion, they simple work better.

I still see them used on many performance cars out there also and until I find and see proof otherwise, I will continue to recommend them.

Those are only your opinions... I believe they are better and have never had any issues with them in any car I've put them on.

This is only the third Jeep I've used them and installed them on dozens of cars. In my opinion, they simple work better.

I still see them used on many performance cars out there also and until I find and see proof otherwise, I will continue to recommend them.
Don't let these old timers push you around..you and I both know slotted rotors are better..

You probably won't have "issues". They just don't do anything for a TJ.
I still see them used on many performance cars out there also and until I find and see proof otherwise,
Do you autocross your TJ?
I will continue to recommend them.
It's your money to spend how you wish but we will continue to not recommend them.

You probably won't have "issues". They just don't do anything for a TJ.

Do you autocross your TJ?

It's your money to spend how you wish but we will continue to not recommend them.
They are proven to work better.

They also work better in wet conditions.

They don't cost that much more.