Replacement antenna cover

MadUly

Does anyone know the part number or have an after market replacement for the antenna cover. I'm talking about the little boot that fits over the antenna stud on the fender. My 01 has a cracked cover, and it looks like it will leak, which I don't like. I have found a few "universal" ones, and the newer model (07+) look very similar, but I don't know if they fit the same.

I gave up on trying to find a new factory looking cover, so I just found someone parting out a TJ and got it from there.

part number for my 03 - 56038660AB

id imagine they are all the same. its sold as a whole assembly though.

if its just the external plastic cover its just cosmetic. if its the rubber gasket between the antenna mount and the fender its likely not cracked all the way through. I replaced mine because I thought the rubber gasket was shot due to a split I could see but once I took it off the jeep it wasn't split all the way through and was still sealing. 🤷‍♂️ could also just pull the mount and cut a piece of rubber to work as a gasket if need be.

Thanks all. Not looking to spend $60 so guess I'll look for a part out
What part of GA do you live in?
I have my old one I took off when I put the billet antenna on that's perfectly fine I'll give you.
I live in Senoia, GA.
I'll look for it today when I get home.
Tray
IMG_1650.JPG

What part of GA do you live in?
I have my old one I took off when I put the billet antenna on that's perfectly fine I'll give you.
I live in Senoia, GA.
I'll look for it today when I get home.
Tray
View attachment 299315
I'm in Marietta, bit of a drive but I work near the airport. Or if you don't mind throwing it in an envelope I can send you a couple bucks for the stamp and your time

I'm in Marietta, bit of a drive but I work near the airport. Or if you don't mind throwing it in an envelope I can send you a couple bucks for the stamp and your time
Hey I gave it a look yesterday but haven't found it yet, but sure it's there somewhere so I'll look everywhere this weekend.

Hey I gave it a look yesterday but haven't found it yet, but sure it's there somewhere so I'll look everywhere this weekend.
No rush, I appreciate the help! PM me please, I'm still a few messages away from being able to send them, and I'll send you my address.

Reactions: Tray Burge