Replacement parts on the Bestop website?

WLDRIDE

WLDRIDE
Supporting Member
I have never been able to get Bestop to reply to my emails about replacing one of these clip/bracket doodads that has failed on my Supertop NX soft top. I have searched their website for replacement parts like this but can't find it. Has anyone else figured out how to order one of these? (That whole U-shaped bracket with the spring-loaded pull pin has two little screws at the bottom inside of the U to screw it to the door surround. So this ought to be a replacement part.)

Anyone?

Doodad.jpeg

Why is everyone afraid of the phone? I've needed to contact bestop a few times this year and they have always been easy to get on the phone, and very easy to deal with.

Your after Bestop part number 517.55P and there are 2x in a kit.
one of mine pull pins had unthreaded itself while driving topless and was lost along the road. After a few weeks of no response via email correspondence (during peak warm weather jeep season) I placed a phone call and this showed up free of charge a few days later.

It would be really nice if bestop had a publicly accessible service parts page you could simply just click and order from though. although that may increase their returns department service load as im sure alot of people won't pay attention to what they are attempting to order.
IMG_2135.JPG

Last edited:
Why is everyone afraid of the phone? I've needed to contact bestop a few times this year and they have always been easy to get on the phone, and very easy to deal with.
I called too, they sent me two sets within a week-ish. A few calls they were backlogged, but you’re going to have to accept that there’s a labor “shortage” right now.