SOLD Rockjock / Currie Front Springs - CE-9132F1P - 200$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocho

3k@80
Supporting Member
Price
200$
pair of professionally tuned Rockjock / Currie springs, model CE-9132F1P.

IMG_4C27C44A1419-1.jpeg

it's a pair of the ones pictured on the right. 21.6" free length. don't ask me how much they're gonna lift your rig because that's a dumb question.

also preemptively stating the fact that you will not receive one 21.6" and one 22.6" spring as pictured but will receive a pair of 21.6" springs since i can already hear a muppet's confusion about the picture showing two different springs. i don't normally take pictures of springs and wont take any other pics so deal with it.

used for about 6 months, only one wheeling trip.

local pickup for 200$.

I'm guessing you aren't in sales?

I would have went with yo momma instead of your girl..just a helpful hint for next time

I'm guessing you aren't in sales?

I would have went with yo momma instead of your girl..just a helpful hint for next time

lmao are you?

i don't like to corner myself into a singular position.. your girl can mean your mom, your sister, your wife, your girlfriend, your daughter, your dog etc.. imagination goes a long way in sales my friend!

Reactions: P man
lmao are you?

i don't like to corner myself into a singular position.. your girl can mean your mom, your sister, your wife, your girlfriend, your daughter, your dog etc.. imagination goes a long way in sales my friend!

Damn I want to buy these coils and I have no use for them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: MikeE024
I’m about to pay just so he has to make another ad after I refuse to provide my shipping address.

• Haha
Reactions: P man
I’m looking for one 21.6” and one 22.6” lmk if you change your mind.

dang.. your girl weighs down your rig that much? good on you man!!

i’ve got a teraflex 3” spring that’ll pair nicely with that 21.6” to offset the weight.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeE024
Status
Not open for further replies.